[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Barbara Gisabella/mailing list

Barbara Gisabella bgisabella at mclean.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 20 16:25:01 EDT 2004

 Hi!I would like to be added to this mailing list. Here is my e-mail addres:
bgisabella at mclean.harvard.edu

Thank you
Barbara

Any information, including protected health information (PHI), transmitted
 in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and or
exempt from disclosure under applicable Federal or State law. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon, protected health information (PHI) by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.