[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Wednesday temperatures/pool hours

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 31 11:24:04 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Two things:

First, Wednesday is supposed to be extremely hot.  As a result, there is
a chance we will cancel the 5:30 indoor cycling class due to
insufficient cooling in that room.  If you are considering attending
that class, please call the front desk anytime after 3pm to ascertain if
it will be held.

Additionally, temperatures on the gym floor will probably be extremely
high, and we are unable to open the windows up there.  Please be very
careful about exertion and hydration of you do choose to use the space.
In fact, whatever you do on Wednesday, please be careful about exertion
and hydration!

Secondly, please remember that Blodgett closed as of today, and the MAC
pool is open extended hours.  The MAC hours are as follows:  M-Th
7am-6:30pm; Fri 7am-2:30pm; Sat 10am-1:30pm.

As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Jana

--
Jana Micomonaco