[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Membership info: summer access goes on sale June 26

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 31 11:40:20 EDT 2006

Facility Access:

Spring memberships at all facilities expire on June 30th; please be sure
to renew your access before this date to avoid missing any workouts.
Summer access goes on sale June 26th:  please mark your calender!  I
will send out an email on the 26th with a reminder as well.  Access can
be purchased online (www.gocrimson.com; click on "Recreation" and then
"Athletic Membership") or in person at the Athletic Ticket Office (65 N.
Harvard St; M-F 9am-5pm; 5-2211).

Locker Rentals:

Locker rentals expire on June 30th.  Members with current rentals may
extend their rental at any time; members seeking a new rental can rent
starting July 1st.  Please do not let your rental expire:  locks will be
cut and items bagged from all expired lockers at closing on June 30th.
A fee will be charged to reclaim these items; locks will not be replaced.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Jana

--
Jana Micomonaco