[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Happy Hemenway! Thursday, Sept. 21

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 19 19:40:59 EDT 2006

One year ago this Thursday (September 21st) Hemenway Gymnasium opened its doors to a newly renovated facility.  In honor of this anniversary, we are planning a
day-long celebration!  Events taking place during the day include give-aways, body fat testings, prizes, free smoothies from BGood, and so much more.
We would like to invite you all to join in on all the fun and festivities!