[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Supplement Recreation News

Kerry Antunes heminfo at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 31 14:19:55 EDT 2007

To all

I'm sorry to add an additional email for the week but some last minute
additions were given to me this week:

    * There will be a Men's Water Polo Match on Wednesday September 5th.
      Recreation Swim will end @ *2PM.*

    * Fall hours for all recreation facilities have been updated on the
      website. Please visit the following link:
      http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&KEY=&ATCLID=694137

    * The new Fall Recreation Class schedule will be posted as soon as
      possible. Dawn Murdock, Fitness Manager, is still waiting for
      confirmations from some instructors.

    * I have attached the flyer for the Fall Recreation Road Race.
      Please feel free to fill it out and return it to Shaun Harrington:
      sharring at fas.harvard.edu.

    * MAC Renovation is still on schedule - we are anticipating a late
      October, early November opening.

    * Summer Memberships end *TODAY* August 31st. Please make sure you
      purchase for the school year!

As always please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
Thank you!

Kerry

--
Kerry Antunes