[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Supplement Recreation News

Kerry Antunes heminfo at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 31 14:19:55 EDT 2007

To all

I'm sorry to add an additional email for the week but some last minute
additions were given to me this week:

    * There will be a Men's Water Polo Match on Wednesday September 5th.
      Recreation Swim will end @ *2PM.*

    * Fall hours for all recreation facilities have been updated on the
      website. Please visit the following link:

    * The new Fall Recreation Class schedule will be posted as soon as
      possible. Dawn Murdock, Fitness Manager, is still waiting for
      confirmations from some instructors.

    * I have attached the flyer for the Fall Recreation Road Race.
      Please feel free to fill it out and return it to Shaun Harrington:
      sharring at fas.harvard.edu.

    * MAC Renovation is still on schedule - we are anticipating a late
      October, early November opening.

    * Summer Memberships end *TODAY* August 31st. Please make sure you
      purchase for the school year!

As always please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
Thank you!

Kerry Antunes
Assistant Manager
Harvard Athletics