[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Pool hr change Sat/Team Fitness Challenge/Indoor Biathlon Jan. 11

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 3 10:31:50 EST 2007

Hi all,

Happy New Year, and welcome back to Harvard to those of you who traveled
over the break.  We are excited about several special events we are
kicking off in January.

POOL HR CHANGE THIS SATURDAY
First, however, please note that Blodgett Pool will be closed on*
Saturday, Jan. 6th *due to a swim meet.  The MAC pool hours will be
extended that day to* 9am-5pm*.  Come support Harvard Swimming and
Diving as they take on Navy!

TEAM FITNESS CHALLENGE
Registration packets for the All Harvard Team Fitness Challenge are due*
Jan. 5th*.  More information is on the website
(http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&KEY=&ATCLID=655091),
as are the registration packets.  Return them to the front desk at
either the MAC or Hemenway, or email them to macinfo at fas.harvard.edu.
Feel free to contact me with questions.

INDOOR BIATHLON
We are holding an indoor biathlon at the MAC on *Thursday, Jan. 11th.*
It is a timed biathlon with results based on distance accrued during a
15-minute bike ride and a 15-minute treadmill run.  T-shirts will be
given to the first 50 registrants, and prizes will be given to the top
three finishers in each division.  Heats will start at 4:30, 5:15, and
6pm.  See
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&KEY=&ATCLID=655091
for more info and registration forms.

As always, remember that this is an opt-in list:  if you no longer want
to receive these emails or they no longer pertain to you, please go to
http://lists.fas.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/athleticfacilitymembers-list?DB_OEM_ID=9000
to unsubscribe or make changes to your account.

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns, or to stop by my
office to introduce yourself (1st floor at the MAC, near the elevator)!

Jana

--
Jana Micomonaco
macinfo at fas.harvard.edu