[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Member appreciation/Spring memberships (NOT ON SALE YET)/Intersession Hrs/Blodgett Pool closed 1/26

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 17 15:34:54 EST 2007

Hi all,

A couple of announcements and reminders:

First, we are holding a member appreciation event tomorrow (Thursday,
1/18)  in the MAC lobby between 11 and 2pm.  We will have chair
massages, giveaways, information and resources on how to relieve stress,
snacks, a station set up to make your own stress ball and MORE!
Additionally, a nationally known golf pro will be doing computerized
swing analysis.  Finally, we will be offering a Mind Body Relaxation
class in the Mezzanine 5:30-6:25pm.  It will include breathing,
meditation and light yoga to sharpen your focus and de-stress you mind
and body.

Second, fall memberships will expire on Jan. 31.  Spring memberships go
on sale on Jan. 23rd.  Do not try to buy a membership until after Jan.
23rd:  you will not be able to purchase it.  Please be careful not to
re-purchase fall membership, as that will be the only option listed on
the website for purchase.  Go to www.gocrimson.com (after the 23rd) to
purchase membership with your PIN number.

Thirdly, the MAC will go to slightly reduced hours during intersession
(Jan. 24-30).  The hours will be:

Wed.-Thurs.:  6am-9pm
Friday:  6am-6pm
Sat.-Sun.:  9am-6pm
Mon-Tues:  6am-9pm

No other facility hours will change due to intersession.

Finally, Blodgett Pool will be closed Friday, Jan. 26th.  The MAC pool
will be open 7am-5pm.

As always, feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Jana

--
Jana Micomonaco