[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] memberships expire tomorrow/4th of July hours etc

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 29 12:13:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Happy almost holiday weekend!

All memberships expire *tomorrow*:  please purchase access if you
haven't already.  As many of you already know, our pricing structure for
faculty and staff has changed, as we now have a flat fee for membership
rather than a fee for each facility.  As we expand our hours and
offerings, we are increasingly scheduling and programming our facilities
to be complementary, thus avoiding overlap and redundancies.  Switching
to the flat fee also makes membership simpler, and enabled us to reduce
prices slightly in most categories.  We hope the new system will be more
convenient for you as well: let me know if you have questions.

If you are interested in our summer special programs, sign up by July
6th at the Hemenway front desk.

I know that a lot of you get these emails forwarded from friends.  If
you want to get them directly from me, you can-- it's free and easy to
sign up!  I will paste the link below; it is also on our main rec page
(bottom left corner where it says "Emailed Updates").

Please note our hours for the 4th of July:

Beren Tennis Center:  8am-4:30pm

Blodgett:
Wednesday, July 4th:  CLOSED

Hemenway:
Tuesday, July 3rd:  6:30am-7pm; no classes after 2pm.
Wednesday, July 4th:  CLOSED

Murr Center:
Wednesday, July 4th:  Closed

QRAC:
Tuesday, July 3rd:  11am-7pm
Wednesday, July 4th:  CLOSED

Enjoy the 4th,

Jana

Pertinent links:
Membership:
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=650692
Summer Specialty Programs/Classes:
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=644653
Hours:
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=694137

This is an opt-in list.  If you no longer wish to receive these emails
(or if a friend forwards them to you and you want to get your own),
handle your subscription options at
http://lists.fas.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/athleticfacilitymembers-list?&DB_OEM_ID=9000

--
Jana Micomonaco