[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] pool hours, locker contents last call, and another renovation update

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:11:40 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Pool hour update  for this week:

Blodgett will not offer evening swim on Wednesday or Friday, and will be
closed on Saturday.  It will be open regular hours today, Thursday, and
Sunday.  Blodgett will go to expanded hours on Monday, March 19th
(7am-10:30pm).

The MAC pool will be closed for the renovation starting on Friday.  It
is open regular hours until it closes at 5pm on Thursday.

See our website for all facility hours:

http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&KEY=&ATCLID=694137

As I have mentioned in other emails, please make sure you pick up any
items that were stored in rental lockers.  All lockers have been emptied
(even those without locks), and these items will be disposed of on
Friday, March 16th.  You must pick up anything you want before closing
on Thursday, March 15th:  all abandoned items will be donated.

Renovation Update:

As I hope you all know, the MAC will be closing at 11pm on Sunday, March
18th.  Hemenway, Blodgett and the QRAC will go to renovation hours on
Monday, March 19th:  all MAC members will have access to these
facilities (and Gordon), and will be able to play squash on the Murr
squash courts.  Gordon will open for use Monday, April 2nd: the QRAC
will be closed March 22-April 1 for equipment delivery and will open
April 2nd as well.  Please see our renovation website for hours,
offerings, and maps.

http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=777796

Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns!

T-5,

Jana

--
Jana Micomonaco