[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Blodgett closing this weekend/BSC discounted memberships

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 29 10:56:52 EDT 2007

Hi all,

First, please note that Blodgett Pool will be open reduced hours on
Friday (7am-2:15pm) and closed Saturday and Sunday.  This is the last
scheduled closure for some time!

Second, during the MAC closure we are excited to offer a discounted
Boston Sports Club membership to our recreation members.  The initiation
fee will be waived, monthly membership fees discounted by 20% and no
contract required (just 30 days notice for cancellations).  Coupons are
available at Hemenway Gymnasium:  please email me for additional
information.

Finally, we are in the final stages of arranging equipment in Gordon and
the QRAC-- check these sites out starting on Monday!

Happy Spring,

Jana