[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] June class schedule posted/Gordon closed tomorrow night/BSC discount offer extended

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 8 14:45:00 EDT 2007

Hello, everyone.

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather!  I have a couple quick
announcements for those of you opting to exercise indoors despite the
sunshine:

First, the reduced group exercise class schedule for May 29-June 22 has
been posted online.  If you have a green Rec 6/07 sticker, you have
access to these classes.  I teach the Monday and Thursday night
kickboxing classes, and I would love to see you.  Please see the link
below.*

Second, Gordon Track will close at 7pm tomorrow night (Wednesday, May
9th) due to a special event.

Finally, the Boston Sports Club special Harvard deal has been extended
until May 15th, so you still have time to take advantage of the offer.
Details are below.**

As always, let me know if you have questions, concerns, or comments.

Thanks!
Jana

This is an opt-in list.  If you no longer wish to receive it,
unsubscribe at
http://lists.fas.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/athleticfacilitymembers-list?&DB_OEM_ID=9000

*May 29-June 22 Class Schedule:
http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=881012

**The BSC initiation fee will be waived, monthly membership fees
discounted by 20% and no contract required (just 30 days notice for
cancellations).  The membership fees vary by location, club offerings,
and membership type.  Please see www.mysportsclubs.com or call one of
the BSC membership consultants for locations and more information:
Central Square:  Monica Cyra 617 876-5550 or monica.cyra at town-sports.com
<mailto:monica.cyra at town-sports.com>
Other locations:  Laura Hoover 917.351.6680 at ext. 1588)

--
Jana Micomonaco
Senior Operations Manager
macinfo at fas.harvard.edu