[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Pool Update

Gary Brown gbrown at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 24 15:55:54 EST 2008

Dear Recreational Member,

I want to give you a quick update regarding the status of the Blodgett
and MAC pool. The divers started installing the new equipment at 8:00 am
today at Blodgett but ran into some mechanical issues. The worked
throughout the day and are not currently finished. They will attempt to
finish this project on as quickly as possible. Lifeguards will be on the
pool deck starting at 9:00 am and once the divers finish the project the
pool will open immediately. Unfortunately I don't have an exact time of
the opening. Once we have official confirmation we will update the web
site and send another e-mail blast. The divers will then complete the
work at the MAC for the scheduled opening in early January.

Thanks again for your patience.

Gary Brown