[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Recreation News

heminfo heminfo at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 21 16:20:24 EDT 2008

Hi gang

Here are your Recreation Updates!

*_Facility Information_

Summer Hours  *(Beginning Tuesday May 27th)

    * Malkin Athletic Center
          o Monday - Thursday 7AM - 9PM
          o Friday 7AM - 7PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 8AM-4PM
    * Malkin Athletic Center Pool
          o Monday - Friday 7AM-5PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 9AM-12PM
    * Hemenway Gymnasium
          o Monday - Thursday 6AM-7PM
          o Friday 6AM-5PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 9AM-7PM
    * QRAC
          o CLOSED
    * Murr Center
          o Monday - Friday
          o Saturday/Sunday CLOSED
    * Blodgett Pool /(Hours begin 6/16 & run until 8/1)/
          o Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 10:30PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 12PM - 6PM

*Memorial Day Hours

    * Hemenway & Malkin close @ 3PM on Friday May 23rd
    * ALL Facilities CLOSED Saturday - Monday! Will re-open with Summer
      Hours on Tuesday May 27th

Group Exercise

    * Spring Schedule ENDS Friday May 23rd @ 3PM
    * New Summer I Schedule will begin on Tuesday May 27th
          o To see the schedule click the following link: h
                + ttp://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=102195&SPID=11955&DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=1286417

Harvard Slim Down

    * Registration will begin Wednesday May 28th at the MAC and run
      until Wednesday June 11th
    * For additional Information visit the following link:
          o http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=102195&SPID=11955&DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=1286499#programs

That's all the news for now - thank you for very successful academic
year! Please have an amazing and safe Memorial Day weekend and we look
forward to seeing you all this summer!

Kerry Antunes
Assistant Manager
Harvard Athletics