[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Recreation News

heminfo heminfo at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 21 16:20:24 EDT 2008

Hi gang

Here are your Recreation Updates!

*_Facility Information_

Summer Hours  *(Beginning Tuesday May 27th)

    * Malkin Athletic Center
          o Monday - Thursday 7AM - 9PM
          o Friday 7AM - 7PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 8AM-4PM
    * Malkin Athletic Center Pool
          o Monday - Friday 7AM-5PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 9AM-12PM
    * Hemenway Gymnasium
          o Monday - Thursday 6AM-7PM
          o Friday 6AM-5PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 9AM-7PM
    * QRAC
          o CLOSED
    * Murr Center
          o Monday - Friday
          o Saturday/Sunday CLOSED
    * Blodgett Pool /(Hours begin 6/16 & run until 8/1)/
          o Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 10:30PM
          o Saturday/Sunday 12PM - 6PM

*Memorial Day Hours
*

    * Hemenway & Malkin close @ 3PM on Friday May 23rd
    * ALL Facilities CLOSED Saturday - Monday! Will re-open with Summer
      Hours on Tuesday May 27th

*_Programs_

Group Exercise
*

    * Spring Schedule ENDS Friday May 23rd @ 3PM
    * New Summer I Schedule will begin on Tuesday May 27th
          o To see the schedule click the following link: h
                + ttp://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=102195&SPID=11955&DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=1286417

*
Harvard Slim Down
*

    * Registration will begin Wednesday May 28th at the MAC and run
      until Wednesday June 11th
    * For additional Information visit the following link:
          o http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=102195&SPID=11955&DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=1286499#programs

That's all the news for now - thank you for very successful academic
year! Please have an amazing and safe Memorial Day weekend and we look
forward to seeing you all this summer!

Kerry

--
Kerry Antunes