[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Recreation News

Cristina Hoff hemfit at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 18 13:58:20 EDT 2010

*FACILITY HOURS
** The June 2010 facility schedule has been posted on our website. For
details, please go to: http://recreation.gocrimson.com/recreation/hours
   Please contact Gary Brown at gbrown at fas.harvard.edu with any
questions related to facility hours.
* Please help us understand our usage patterns by completing this brief
2 minute online survey. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T3NH8L5
*
SUMMER PROGRAMS
_Outdoor Specialty Classes_*
We are offering exciting outdoor programs this June at Hemenway Gymnasium.
Courses include /*Yoga Under the Sun, Extreme Outdoor Bootcamp, Couch to
5K and Outdoor Recess*/!
Classes will run for 4 weeks between June 1st-25th 2010./* Registration
is now live online and will be available until Wednesday, May 26th*/.
For additional information and to register go to:
http://recreation.gocrimson.com/fitness/specialty_classes
_*
June 2010 GX Schedule*_
The June GX schedule at Hemenway Gymnasium will run June 1st-18th. The
schedule can be uploaded at
http://recreation.gocrimson.com/fitness/schedules.
Summer 2010 GX Schedules will run June 21st-August 6th at Hemenway
Gymnasium & the MAC. This schedule will be available online in early June.
_*
SAVE THESE DATES*_
_*Specialty Offerings*_
Summer 2010 Specialty Classes July 6th-August 6th
Classes will include Belly Dance, Ballet, MTV Dance, Tropical Fire
Dance, Hip Hop, Latin, Pilates & more! Brochures will be available in
early June.
Registration is June 14th-30th online. Check the website for in person
registration options.

_*Harvard Slim Down*_
Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays
June 22 -- August 12
Time: 12:15-1:10pm
Location: Malkin Athletic Center
Registration June 7th-19th online. Check the website for in person
registration options.
Additional information: http://recreation.gocrimson.com/programs/slim_down
Please contact Dawn at macfit at fas.harvard.edu for additional information.

_*Aqua Aerobics this Summer at the MAC!!*_
Classes will be from June 21 to Aug. 5
Class Sections will be as follows:
Mondays 12:15 - 1:00pm (Dawn)
Tuesdays 5:30-6:25pm (Sarah)
Wednesday 12:15 - 1:00 pm (Dawn)
Summer Aqua Classes will be considered Specialty Classes.  You'll be
able to register online (beginning June 7th). Online registration has an
additional $5 fee associated with it (the company we use charges us for
each transaction).
The fees will be as follows:
Register for one (1) or two (2) class section(s):  $28 each section
Register for unlimited (attend any class section any time during the
above dates): $64
We need at least 15 people to register in order to run these classes, so
please sign up, and tell your friends!

_*Beginner Sailing Lessons
*_Dates: June 8th-11th
Time: 5:30- 7:30pm
Course Fee $100 per person (limit 12 people per class)
Registration will be accepted at the Murr Center and Sailing Center
Participants MUST have valid swim card to sign-up for class & must pass
the swim test before participating this class.
Please bring cash or check, made payable to Harvard Sailing, in order to
register for this class
Please contact Bern Noack at bcnoack at fas.harvard.edu for additional
information.
http://recreation.gocrimson.com/recreation/activities/sailing/index

/*Are you a FAN of Harvard Recreation on Facebook? Become a fan today!*/

Healthy Regards,

Cristina