[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] Recreation News Supplement - Group Exercise IMPORTANT UPDATE

Kerry Antunes hemtrain at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 23 16:20:19 EST 2012

Attention Recreation users!

New to group exercise!!!

Beginning Monday February 27th group exercise class passes will be handed out FIFTEEN minutes prior to class versus the previous rule of thirty minutes.

Due to the overwhelming demand, NEW additional classes have been added to the Hemenway Group Exercise schedule. Please see our NEW additions to the spring schedule:

Monday 6:15-7am Indoor Cycling Express (begins March 5th begins) Rotating Instructor
Monday 11:30-12:05pm H.I.T. (High Intensity Training) with Ramon
Wednesday 6:30-7:15am Interval Challenge Express with Brian
Wednesday 11:30-12:05pm Gliding with Katie

Please check out our new schedule and come join us!
http://recreation.gocrimson.com/fitness/schedules

Kerry Antunes
Assistant Fitness Manager
Harvard University