[Brazil@Harvard] Two Upcoming Events

DRCLAS Brazil Program brazil at fas.harvard.edu
Sat May 6 18:38:44 EDT 2006

 I.

 Portuguese Language Program - End of the Year Party

 You are cordially invited to our party to enjoy two great performances:

 Folhetim presented by the students of Portuguese Cb

 Capoeira Show  presented by The Harvard Capoeira Regional Club

 REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED

 Monday, May 8, 2006
 7:30 to 9 p.m.
 Adams House, Pool Theater

 The event is free and open to the public

II.

An evening of new Latin American music at Harvard University's Paine Hall
(located in the Music Building), May 20th, 2006 @ 8:00PM. The concert will be
repeated at Julliard's Paul Hall on May 22nd, 2006 @ 8:00PM.  The concert will
comprise of chamber pieces by Latin American composers performed by the
Juilliard Pierrot Ensemble.

altaVoz is a consortium of Latin American composers. We have presented music of
our composers members as well as pieces by other Latin American composers
living in the U.S., among them Mario Davidovsky, Carlos Sanchez-Gutierrez and
Ricardo Zohn-Muldoon.

http://altavozensemble.org/concert-pierrot.html
http://www.felipelara.com/