[Brazil at Harvard] OPPORTUNITIES ABROAD WORKSHOP (WITH PIZZA): THURS, 29TH APRIL, 8-9:30PM, LEVERETT SCR

DRCLAS Brazil Studies Program - Brazil-related events, conferences, research, classes and cultural activities. drclas-brazil-list at lists.fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 27 12:58:46 EDT 2010

*OPPORTUNITIES ABROAD WORKSHOP (WITH PIZZA): THURS, 29TH APRIL,
8-9:30PM, LEVERETT SCR*

Confused about going abroad? About the grant deadlines that have
changed? About who handles your applications at all these big Harvard
Centers? How to arrange a meeting with them? What makes a good
application? How to plan ahead?

Come find your answers about how to apply to go abroad in the 2010-11
year. We will have the fellowship officers from the Weatherhead Center
for International Affairs, Rockefeller Center for Latin American
Studies, Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, the Asia Center
(representing Fairbank, Korea, South Asia and Reischauer Centers) and
OIP ALL IN ONE PLACE JUST TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!!! And eat pizza!

Please note: we are _very fortunate_ to have these staff members take
time out of their busy schedules just to come talk to us after hours,
and consequently we will begin at 8:10 pm sharp.