[Brazil at Harvard] TOMORROW: "I Came through Mexico": Brazilian Immigrants and the U.S.-Mexico Border

DRCLAS Brazil Studies Program drclas-brazil-list at lists.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 16 16:40:56 EST 2011

*Brazil Studies Program Seminar*
 *
"I Came through Mexico": Brazilian Immigrants and the U.S.-Mexico Border

Marcony Almeida*
Co-editor,* **Brazilian Magazine*
Director of Organizing, Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy
Coalition (MIRA)

Introduction by Heloísa Galvão, Co-founder and Executive Director, Brazilian
Women's Group

Thursday, February 17th, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
CGIS South Building, Room S-050, 1730 Cambridge Street, Cambridge

A Brazilian lunch will be served.

*This event is co-sponsored by the DRCLAS Mexico & Central America Program.*

Contact: brazil at fas.harvard.edu

---
Aaron Litvin
Program Manager, Harvard Brazil Studies Program
David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
1730 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02138