[FAS_equipment_management] Equipment Group Monthly Meeting and Listserv

FAS Research fasrsrch at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 12 12:50:04 EDT 2009

Good Afternoon,

As requested at the equipment management group meeting, we have set up
our first round-table discussion on April 14th at 3pm.  The Center for
Brain Science has graciously offered us space once again in the
Northwest Science Building, 52 Oxford Street, Room 243.

This will be an open forum, so please bring questions and ideas to share
with the group. Our plan is to hold this meeting monthly on the 2nd
Tuesday of each month.  If this time is impossible for you to attend,
please let us know by replying to fasrsrch at fas.harvard.edu
<mailto:fasrsrch at fas.harvard.edu>.

In the meantime, we have set up an FAS Equipment Management listserv to
discuss issues, job aids, forms, and methods across departments. As you
can see from the email header above, you have been automatically signed
up for this list.  You may post a question and/or make a comment to
everyone on the list by sending an email to:
fas_equipment_management-list at lists.fas.harvard.edu
<mailto:fas_equipment_management-list at lists.fas.harvard.edu>. You may
make changes to your subscription and see an archive all of the emails
sent to the list at
http://lists.fas.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/fas_equipment_management-list.
You may sign others up to this list by having them go to the above link
also.

Thank you,

Kara and Karen

--
Finances, Systems, Learning and Support
Research Administration Services

http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~research/

Fax:  617 496 7400

Alan Long                   617 496 2491
Kara Colannino              617 495 1488
Karen Woodward Massey       617 496 1261
Nuala McGowan               617 495 7681
Jade Clark                  617 495 1185