[FAS_equipment_management] Equipment Coordinators Meeting

Colannino, Kara kcolann at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 6 13:39:22 EST 2012

When: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:00 PM-2:30 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: NW Labs Room 255

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Good Afternoon!

I have set the next Equipment Coordinators meeting for Wednesday, March 14th at 1pm  in the Room 255 of the Northwest Labs.

The current agenda is:

1)      Roles and Responsibility Matrix for Equipment Management
-       Feedback from departments will be requested.

2)      Capital Equipment Decision Tree Update
-       Final copy will be available

I will have some treats for all to enjoy.

If you have any other agenda items that you are looking to discuss, please forward them to me as soon as possible.

Look forward to seeing you all on March 14th.

Cheers

Kara