[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Dec. 1: PFEFFER

Dan Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 29 08:16:29 EST 2004

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, December 1st, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for Avi Pfeffer's presentation, "Turning Probabilistic Reasoning into
Programming."  The slides are available at:

http://www.courses.fas.harvard.edu/~gov3009/Calendar/pfeffer.PPT

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator