[gov3009-l] Applied Statistics: GOODRICH Wed. Oct. 13th

Daniel Jacob Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 11 06:57:05 EDT 2004

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, October 13th, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for Ben Goodrich's presentation, "Problems with and Solutions for
Two-Dimensional Models of Continuous Dependent Variables."  The paper is
available online at:

http://www.courses.fas.harvard.edu/~gov3009/Calendar/Goodrich.pdf

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

To join the gov3009 mailing list, send an e-mail to
gov3009-l-request at fas.harvard.edu with the following text message:

subscribe
end

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator