[gov3009-l] Applied Statistics Sept. 29: HOXBY

Daniel Jacob Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 27 09:41:23 EDT 2004

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, September 29th, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for Caroline Hoxby's presentation, "A Revealed Preference Ranking of
U.S. Colleges and Universities."  The paper is available online at:

http://www.courses.fas.harvard.edu/~gov3009/Calendar/revpref2.pdf

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

To join the gov3009 mailing list, send an e-mail to
gov3009-l-request at fas.harvard.edu with the following text message:

subscribe
end

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator