[gov3009-l] Chris Paciorek on "Spatial scale and bias in regression models with spatial confounding"

Justin Grimmer jgrimmer at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 13 11:15:48 EST 2007

Dear Applied Statistics Community,

We are happy to present Chris Paciorek, Department of Biostatistics at the
School of Public Health, tomorrow 11/14.   He will be presenting his work on
, "Spatial scale and bias in regression models with spatial confounding".

As always, our workshop will convene at 12 noon, and a light lunch will be
served.  As a reminder, the workshop is located in room N-354, CGIS-Knafel,
1737 Cambridge St.

Hope to see you there,

Justin Grimmer