[gov3009-l] James Robins to Present on April 30th

Justin Grimmer jgrimmer at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 21 13:45:38 EDT 2008

Dear Applied Statistics Community,

I want to draw your attention to a recent addition to the schedule.  Next
week (Wednesday April 30th) the Applied Statistics Workshop is happy to
present James Robins,  Mitchell L. and Robin LaFoly Dong Professor of
Epidemiology Harvard School of Public Health.  An abstract and paper  will
be circulated as soon as they are available.

Our end of the year schedule (to avoid confusion) is:
-- Jeff Gill will present this Wednesday (April 23rd)
--James Robins will present a week from Wednesday (April 30th)

Apologies for the second email and please contact me with any questions,
Justin Grimmer