[gov3009-l] David Nickerson on “How (and how not) to Study Voter Registration Experimentally”

Justin Grimmer jgrimmer at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jan 27 11:54:43 EST 2008

Dear Applied Statistics Community ,

The applied statistics workshop returns this Wednesday, January 31.  We'll
have David Nickerson, Department of Political Science, University of Notre
Dame, presenting "How (and how not) to Study Voter Registration
Experimentally".

The workshop will convene at 12 noon with a light lunch served.  The
presentation will begin at 1215 and is located in CGIS Knafel (1737
Cambridge St), room N-354.   We hope to see you there!

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Please send me an email—(
jgrimmer at fas.harvard.edu)

Justin Grimmer