[gov3009-l] Fryer on "Financial Incentives and Student Achievement"

Matt Blackwell mblackwell at iq.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 26 14:16:00 EST 2010

Hello all,

I wanted to quickly update you all that we will have Roland Fryer
speaking at the Applied Statistics workshop tomorrow at 12 noon. The
topic of the talk will be "Financial incentives and student
achievement: Evidence from randomized trials." We will serve a light
lunch. We hope you can make it.

IQSS Applied Statistics Workshop
Roland Fryer
"Financial Incentives and Student Achievement: Evidence from Randomized Trials"
12-1:30pm
CGIS Knafel K354
1737 Cambridge St

Here is the schedule for the rest of the term:
http://isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k64817

cheers,
matt.

Matthew Blackwell
PhD Candidate
Institute for Quantitative Social Science
Department of Government
Harvard University
email: mblackwell at iq.harvard.edu
url: http://people.fas.harvard.edu/~blackwel/