[gov3009-l] No Applied Statistics this week

Matt Blackwell mblackwell at iq.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 22 16:22:22 EST 2010

Hi there,

This is a friendly reminder that there will be no Applied Statistics
Workshop this Wednesday, due to the Thanksgiving holiday. We will
reconvene next Wednesday, December 1st, when we will have Dan
Carpenter from the Department of Government speaking about regression
discontinuity design with close elections. It will be the last meeting
of the term. Hope to see you then.

In addition, we are currently preparing the schedule for the Spring
term. If you are interested in presenting, have in mind a possible
speaker, or have a topic that you would like to see at the workshop,
please feel free to email me (mblackwell at iq.harvard.edu).

Cheers,
matt.

Matthew Blackwell
PhD Candidate
Institute for Quantitative Social Science
Department of Government
Harvard University
url: http://people.fas.harvard.edu/~blackwel/