[gov3009-l] Applied Statistics Workshop (Gov 3009)

Konstantin Kashin kkashin at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 25 13:45:22 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I hope everyone has had a relaxing summer and is enjoying what’s left of
it! I am the graduate student coordinator for the Applied Statistics
Workshop (Gov 3009) at IQSS and would like to invite all of you to attend
the workshop. The workshop features a multidisciplinary forum for
presenting research with statistical innovations and applications. Starting
with Wednesday, Sept. 5, we will meet every Wednesday from 12-1:30 pm
in CGIS-Knafel
354 (1737 Cambridge Street) <http://g.co/maps/xqn4a>. As always, lunch will
be provided.

Please note that you don’t have to formally enroll in the workshop to
attend. The schedule for the semester is available at
http://www.iq.harvard.edu/events/node/1208. Furthermore, if you would like
your name to be added to (or removed from) the mailing list in order to
receive weekly reminders, please let me know.

Thank you,

Ph.D. Candidate in Government

E-mail: kkashin at fas.harvard.edu