[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Tomorrow: Andrew Ho

Wise, Tess wise at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 1 12:50:49 EDT 2013

Dear all,

At Applied Statistics <http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats> tomorrow we will be hearing from Andrew Ho from the Graduate School of Education whose talk is entitled "Between the ordinal and the interval: Educational score scales and the "scale-dependence" of analytic results."  As per usual, the talk will be held in CGIS K354 at noon and lunch will be served.

You can read Andrew's abstract here: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats/event/andrew-ho-graduate-school-education

Also, Jamie Robins has asked me to post an updated version of his paper that accompanied his talk from last week which you can find here: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats/event/james-robins-school-public-health

Tess
Tess Wise
PhD Candidate
Harvard Department of Government