[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Tomorrow: Peter Aronow

Wise, Tess wise at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 10 12:20:01 EDT 2013

Hi all --

It is my pleasure to announce that our next speaker at Applied Stats<http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats> will be Peter Aronow from Yale University. The workshop will be in  CGIS K354<http://map.harvard.edu/?bld=04471&level=9>  this Wednesday, September 11th at noon. As per usual, lunch will be served.

Peter's talk is entitled "Does Regression Produce Representative Estimates of Causal Effects?" More details, and the abstract can be found here: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats/event/peter-aronow-yale-university

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Tess
Tess Wise
PhD Candidate
Harvard Department of Government