[gov3009-l] Applied Stats this Wednesday: James Honaker (IQSS)

Wise, Tess wise at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 10 13:58:58 EST 2014

Hi All,

Our speaker this Wednesday at Applied Stats will be James Honaker (IQSS). James will be presenting his work entitled "Sorting Algorithms for Qualitative Data to Recover Latent Dimensions with Crowdsourced Judgments." I've attached the corresponding paper for those who are interested.

As per usual, the talk will be held in CGIS K354 at 12 noon. Lunch will be served.

Hope to see you all there!

Tess

P.S. Due to a cancellation, we currently don't have a speaker for next week (2/19). If you or someone you know would like to present at Applied Stats, please shoot me an email!

Tess Wise
PhD Candidate
Harvard Department of Government
http://tesswise.com