[gov3009-l] Applied Stats next Wednesday (2/26): Adam Glynn

Wise, Tess wise at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 20 20:02:33 EST 2014

Hi All!

Next Wednesday (2/26) at Applied Stats we will be hearing from the Professor Adam Glynn from the Harvard Government Department who will be presenting on "Front-Door Difference-in-Differences Estimators: The Effects of Early In-person Voting on Turnout" (joint work with Konstantin Kashin).

As per usual, the workshop is held in CGIS K354 at 12 noon and lunch will be served! Also, I've decided to break out of the mold of Greek/Thai and I've ordered a Mexican Taco bar!!!

Tess
Tess Wise
PhD Candidate
Harvard Department of Government