[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Workshop - 2/4 - Lisa Berkman

Anton Strezhnev astrezhnev at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:30:20 EST 2015

Hi everyone!

This week at the Applied Statistics Workshop we will be welcoming *Lisa
Berkman*, Thomas D. Cabot Professor of Public Policy and of Epidemiology at
the Harvard School of Public Health. She will be presenting work
entitled *Work,
Family, and Health Network results: preliminary findings on a randomized
work site intervention to improve employee health*.

As usual, we will meet in CGIS Knafel Room 354 and lunch will be provided.
See you all there!

-- Anton