[gov3009-l] Applied Statistics 3/1/2017 - Brendan Meade

Ban, Pamela pban at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:57:25 EST 2017

Hi all,

This week at the Applied Statistics workshop we will be welcoming Brendan Meade, a Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences at Harvard University.  He will be presenting work entitled "A View of Compressed Sensing and Neural Network Emulation in Physical Sciences."  He is providing the figure below in lieu of an abstract.

We will meet in CGIS Knafel Room 354 at noon and lunch will be provided.

Best,
Pam

Title:  A View of Compressed Sensing and Neural Network Emulation in Physical Sciences

Figure:

[cid:0b7e3b57-88ea-4a84-8dc7-87ecf4957d1b]