[HWSD] HWSD Feb. Update # 1

Stephanie Morawski morawski at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 4 12:56:41 EST 2010

Harvard Women’s Swimming and Diving

February 4, 2010

In this issue:

*HYP recap

*Twitter

*Dara Torres

*Northeastern, Feb. 12

COACH’S CORNER

HYP was not one of our better meets.  I don’t think the team was
prepared to see all Princeton swimmers in the LZR Elite’s while we
were in our practice suits.  While there were some bright spots as the
meet went on, it was definitely apparent that we need REST!  The Ivy
Championships should be a great match up.

Results can be found at:

http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/wswimdive/2009-10/releases/20100130_hyp

Congratulations to Jenny Reese for winning both boards!!!

You can now follow Harvard Women’s Swimming and Diving on Twitter.  We
changed our name from Crimsonswim to Harvardswim to be more
recognizable.

Alumnae—join us on Facebook!  Jill Hutchinson Bolletieri has organized
a Harvard Women’s Swimming and Diving Facebook group.  Connect with
former teammates and meet other alumnae in your area or profession.

TEAM UPDATE

Dara Torres was in town and spoke to our team on Tuesday morning. I
think she sparked their competitiveness with her inspirational words.
Video of the event can be found at:

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/acb0ae4fe24fc9b2f2b61ee8bc840854/video/9993308

NEXT UP FOR THE CRIMSON:

February 12 at 5 PM:  Relay meet vs. Northeastern at Blodgett Pool.

Stephanie Morawski
Costin Family Head Coach for Women's Swimming and Diving
Harvard University
Office: 617-495-1989
Cell:  857-998-0952
Fax:  617-507-4697