[HWSD] Donation list-missing names

Morawski, Stephanie Wriede morawski at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 4 09:22:36 EDT 2010

Apparently, gifts donated on June 29 or June 30 may NOT have been processed by the time I received the list on July 1.  If your name was missing, and you have not notified me, please do so.  Kevin Tyrrell (Men’s Assistant) and I will follow up on all gifts to make sure that they are properly credited to FY 10.  I think there was simply a delay in the processing time and a FINAL list produced shortly should be more accurate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.  We do want all donors to receive proper recognition.

Steph Morawski