[HSD] Harvard Swimming and Diving Endowment

Harvard Swimming and Diving announcements hwsd-list at lists.fas.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 10 20:46:32 EST 2012

Many of you know of Charlie Egan’s ‘54 support of the Friends of Harvard Swimming and Diving over the past fifty years.  This past week, he and his son Peter ‘86, made another significant contribution by endowing the Men’s Head Coaching Position.  Below are two links regarding the announcement.

http://gocrimson.com/sports/mswimdive/2011-12/releases/20120209

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vi74YWTj27Q

Please join us in thanking the Egan family for all they have done and continue to do for Harvard Swimming and Diving.  This endowment, along with the Women’s Swimming Head Coach Endowment by the Costin Family, will ensure the long-term stability of the program for generations to come.

There will be a celebration of the Egan gift at a date to be determined.  We will keep you up to date and we hope you can make it back to campus to thank the Egan's in person.

Take care,

Tim Murphy and Stephanie Morawski