[FAS_equipment_management] Equipment Coordinators Meeting

Colannino, Kara kcolann at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 28 11:56:19 EDT 2012

When: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: NWL Meeting Room 169

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Good Afternoon All!

Happy Friday!

I have set the next Equipment Coordinators meeting for Wednesday, April 18th  at 1pm  in the Room 169 of the Northwest Labs.

The current agenda is:

1)      Guest Speakers -

-       Amy Gustavsson, Officer and Manager, Reporting, Cost Analysis and Compliance
-       Jessica Schmidt, Financial Analyst, Reporting, Cost Analysis and Compliance

Please submit any questions and/or topics that you would like Amy and Jessica to address to me no later than 4/10/12.

2)      Status and Updates to Equipster

Please submit any other discussion topics that you would like discussed.

Thank you and have a great weekend.