[FAS_equipment_management] FW: New Online Course! Harvard's Sponsored Equipment Management Policy

Colannino, Kara kcolann at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 30 12:32:31 EDT 2012

Good Afternoon,

Please see the attached email from the Office of Sponsored Programs(OSP) regarding a new online Sponsored Equipment Course.   OSP with feedback from FAS and other Harvard schools developed a online Eureka course - I would like to encourage all of you to take this course and to forward it on to your co-workers who might also deal with equipment.

As a reminder, we are having an Equipment Coordinators Meeting on April 18th at 1pm in the Northwest Building Room 169.    Our Guest Speakers are Amy Gustavsson and Jessica Schmidt from OSP , so if you have any questions and/ or concerns that you would like addressed please forward them to me at kcolann at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:kcolann at fas.harvard.edu> , as soon as possible.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Kara Colannino