[gov3009-l] hi plz read my mail

Cadyesc@aol.com Cadyesc@aol.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:56:04 EST

--part1_177.14ad0526.2b524154_boundary

HI MY NAME IS Nida and i want to be in the cia because i am very intresed i
there work i am an 8th grader and in 6 months i will be i high school i am
going to learn all about being in the cia if u can e-mail me back and tell me
all the info that i need to know about the cia i also know that i have to go
to D.C and NewYork to trian to be in he cia. i apershate if u email me back
thank you and be safe soldier

--part1_177.14ad0526.2b524154_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
HI MY NAME IS Nida and i want to be in the cia because i am very intresed i there work i am an 8th grader and in 6 months i will be i high school i am going to learn all about being in the cia if u can e-mail me back and tell me all the info that i need to know about the cia i also know that i have to go to D.C and NewYork to trian to be in he cia. i apershate if u email me back thank you and be safe soldier</FONT></HTML>

--part1_177.14ad0526.2b524154_boundary--