[gov3009-l] Applied Stats, Nov. 3: DIAMOND

Dan Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 1 08:16:12 EST 2004

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, November 3rd, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for Alexis Diamond's presentation, "Reliable Causal Inference in
Non-Experimental Settings: Average Treatment Effects, Quantile Treatment
Effects, and Beyond."  There is no paper for the talk.

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator