[gov3009-l] Applied Statistics: SAMPSON Wed. Noon

Daniel Jacob Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 4 08:10:55 EDT 2004

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, October 6th, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for Robert Sampson's presentation, "Does Marriage Inhibit Crime?:
Analyzing Change Across 50 Years in the Lives of Disadvantaged Men."
There is no paper for the presentation, although a brief description of
the larger project is available at:

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog/LAUSHA.html

as well as

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog/SAMCRI.html

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator