[gov3009-l] Applied Statistics Oct. 20: THOMPSON

Daniel Jacob Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 18 08:16:32 EDT 2004

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, October 20th, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for Samuel Thompson's presentation, "Cross-sectional Forecasts of the
Equity Premium."  The paper is available at:

http://www.courses.fas.harvard.edu/~gov3009/Calendar/cspremium20040915b.pdf

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

To join the gov3009 mailing list, send an e-mail to
gov3009-l-request at fas.harvard.edu with the following text message:

subscribe
end

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator