[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Oct. 27: ROBINS

Daniel Jacob Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 25 08:29:29 EDT 2004

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, October 27th, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for James Robins' presentation, "Robust and Honest Confidence
Intervals for Causal Effects."  An abstract is available at:

http://www.courses.fas.harvard.edu/~gov3009/Calendar/robins.pdf

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator