[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Oct. 27: ROBINS

Daniel Jacob Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 25 08:29:29 EDT 2004

Research Workshop in Applied Statistics

This Wednesday, October 27th, join the Applied Statistics Workshop at 12
noon for James Robins' presentation, "Robust and Honest Confidence
Intervals for Causal Effects."  An abstract is available at:

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

Any questions?  Please feel free to email me at
<dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu>.

Dan Hopkins
Workshop Coordinator