[gov3009-l] Applied Stats: Wednesday, Feb. 23rd, HAVILAND and NAGIN

Dan Hopkins dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 21 08:13:32 EST 2005

***************************************
Research Workshop in Applied Statistics
***************************************

This Wednesday, February 23rd, please join the Applied Statistics Workshop
at 12 noon for a presentation from visiting guests Daniel Nagin and Amelia
Haviland entitled "Causal Inferences with Group Based Trajectory Models."
A corresponding paper is available at:

http://www.courses.fas.harvard.edu/~gov3009/Calendar/naginhaviland.pdf

Lunch will be served at noon, and the presentation will begin at 12:15 PM
in Room 22 of the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, 34
Kirkland Street.  We hope you can attend.

Also, for those interested graduate students, we are scheduling a meeting
with Professor Nagin, tentatively set for 3:45 PM on Wednesday the
23rd.  If you wish to participate, simply email me at
dhopkins at fas.harvard.edu.  For more on Professor Nagin, please see:

http://www.heinz.cmu.edu/researchers/faculty/dn03.html

Sincerely,

Dan Hopkins