[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Tomorrow: Arthur Spirling (Government Department)

Wise, Tess wise at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 15 12:07:10 EDT 2013

Hi all --

It is my pleasure to announce that our next speaker at Applied Stats<http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats> will be Arthur Spirling from the Harvard Department of Government. The workshop will be in  CGIS K354<http://map.harvard.edu/?bld=04471&level=9>  this Wednesday, October 16th at noon. As per usual, lunch will be served.

Professor Spirling's presentation will be on "Party Cohesion in Westminster Systems: Inducements, Replacement and Discipline in the House of Commons, 1836--1910." You can read the abstract and find the corresponding paper here: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats/event/arthur-spirling-government

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Tess
Tess Wise
PhD Candidate
Harvard Department of Government