[gov3009-l] Applied Stats Tomorrow: Alan M. Zaslavsky

Wise, Tess wise at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 17 13:24:19 EDT 2013

Hi all --

It is my pleasure to announce that our next speaker at Applied Stats<http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats> will be Alan M. Zaslavsky from the Harvard Department of Health Care Policy at Harvard Medical School. The workshop will be in  CGIS K354<http://map.harvard.edu/?bld=04471&level=9>  this Wednesday, September 18th at noon. As per usual, lunch will be served. Due to the popularity of the workshop this year we have got permission to increase the food order so hopefully there will be enough food for everyone!

Professor Zaslavsky's presentation will be on "Propensity score weighting for covariate balance." You can read the abstract here: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied_stats/event/alan-m-zaslavsky-harvard-health-care-policy

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Tess
Tess Wise
PhD Candidate
Harvard Department of Government