[gov3009-l] Applied Statistics - 2/10 - Hanna Wallach

Aaron Kaufman aaronkaufman at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 8 10:17:39 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

This week at the Applied Statistics Workshop we will be welcoming *Hanna
Wallach*, Senior Researcher in the Microsoft Research NYC office and
Associate Professor of Computer Science at UMass Amherst. She will be
presenting work entitled *Modeling Topic-Partitioned Network Structure**.*
I will post her abstract to the website
<http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied.stats.workshop-gov3009/presentations/2102016-presenter-tba>
as
soon as she writes it..

As usual, we will meet in CGIS Knafel Room 354 from noon to 1:30pm, and
lunch will be provided.  See you all there! To view
previous Applied Statistics presentations, please visit the website
<http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/applied.stats.workshop-gov3009/videos>.

-- Aaron Kaufman

Title: Modeling Topic-Partitioned Network Structure

Abstract: TBA