[Athleticfacilitymembers-list] MAC, Hemenway, and Blodgett Memorial Day Weekend and Summer Hours

Jana Micomonaco macinfo at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 22 16:42:38 EDT 2006

The MAC and Hemenway will close for Memorial Day weekend on Friday, May
26, at 5pm.  Both facilities will re-open on Tuesday, May 30th for
summer hours.  Blodgett Pool will be open throughout the weekend for
regular hours (Friday & Monday, 10am-2:15pm, 5-10:30pm; Sat & Sun 12-6pm).

Summer hours are listed below.  We are excited to have both the MAC and
the newly renovated Hemenway open this summer.  To maximize options for
our members, we have staggered the facility hours to offer workout
opportunities from 6:30am-11pm.  We are excited about this change and
hope that the expanded hour-range will be convenient for you!

MAC:  (Hours begin Tuesday, May 30th)
M-Th:  6:30am-7pm
F:  6:30am-3pm
Sat:  10am-2pm
Sun:  CLOSED

Hemenway:  (Hours begin Tuesday, May 30th)
M-Th:  9am-11pm
F:  9am-9pm
Sat/Sun:  12-5pm

MAC Pool:  (Hours begin Monday, June 5th)
M-Th:  7am-5pm
F:  7am-2:30pm
Sat/Sun:  CLOSED

Blodgett Pool:  (Hours currently through June 12)
M-F:  10am-2:15pm; 5-10:30pm
Sat/Sun:  12-6pm

Hours beginning June 12:
M-F:  5-10:30pm
Sat/Sun:  12-6pm

Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!

Thanks,
Jana

--
Jana Micomonaco